Kensington Lawn Sign Holder
Product Code: KLSHS
Our Lawn Sign Holders were designed to complement our engraved hanging custom name and number signs and engraved stock signs.
This is a more robust design than our other Lawn Sign Holders, built with a wider PVC post. It includes the decorative corner accent shown here.
Our Lawn Sign Holders are created using all UV-protected PVC parts designed for outdoor use.
- Overall height: 45″
- Arm length: 20″
- Thickness: 1 1/2″
- Sign limits: 13 1/2″ wide x 12″ deep approximately
- Ask us about customizing this Lawn Sign Holder design
- Engraved plaque sold separately
(Please note, prices do not include shipping and handling and applicable taxes.)
How to install your Lawn Sign Holder
- It is advisable to check for underground utility lines before you begin digging. This can be done by calling 811 underground services.
- Orient the sign in the location and direction that you wish it to face.
- Gently tap the steel pole into position.
- Remove the Lawn Sign Holder.
- With a hammer tap the steel pole into the ground until the wide arrow point is buried below ground.
- Use a flat screwdriver to pry open the tabs on the pole; this will make for a more snug fit. Be careful not to open the tab too far as the lawn sign will not slide down the pole.
- Slide the Lawn Sign Holder over the tabs and finish at the bottom plate of the steel pole.
To apply your sign
- Slip the eye hooks on the sign over the “S” hooks on the arm.
- Use a vice grips to squeeze the “S” hooks closed. This will prevent the wind or other elements from releasing the sign from the arm.
What other customers have done