About the Lawn Sign Holders
Photo: Lawn sign with rose scroll and engraved plaque
Constructed with top quality PVC profiles, the lawn sign holder does a great job in displaying your street number at a comfortable height. The lawn sign holder comes fully assembled and supplied with a steel “T” post that makes installation very easy. The lawn sign holder is made from PVC and, except for the occasional cleaning, is maintenance-free. Available in black as well as white, the lawn sign adds a pleasing aesthetic to any garden.
The white lawn sign holder is all natural PVC, whereas the black is a combination of black extrusions and white decorative accents that are painted black. All parts of the lawn sign holder are non-corrosive and the paint we use is Fusion by Krylon, a paint designed to adhere to PVC.
The arm on the lawn sign holder is reinforced to accept the eye hooks which are pre-assembled. “S” hooks are pre-mounted and crimped to prevent them from coming loose. The lawn sign holder is ready to accept your sign.
Because of the nature of PVC, this sign can stay outside all year round. It’s a great way to let people know your house number. We have even had customers use a solar light to shine on it during the dark hours.
Overall height: 45″
Arm length: 20″
Thickness: 1 1/2″
Sign limits: 13 1/2″ wide x 12″ deep approximately
Number plaque not included
Engraved plaque sold separately
Customization options for the Lawn Sign Holder
We also offer the lawn sign holder in black, with a standard Celtic Corner or a monogramed, engraved Celtic Corner.
Photo: Lawn sign holder with standard Celtic Corner and customized number sign
Photo: Lawn sign holder with Celtic Corner engraved with monogram and customized number sign
How to install your Lawn Sign Holder
- It is advisable to check for underground utility lines before you begin digging. This can be done by calling 811 underground services.
- Orient the sign in the location and direction that you wish it to face.
- Gently tap the steel pole into position.
- Remove the lawn sign holder.
- With a hammer tap the steel pole into the ground until the wide arrow point is buried below ground.
- Use a flat screwdriver to pry open the tabs on the pole; this will make for a more snug fit. Be careful not to open the tab too far as the lawn sign will not slide down the pole.
- Slide the lawn sign holder over the tabs and finish at the bottom plate of the steel pole.
To apply your sign
- Slip the eye hooks on the sign over the ‘S ’hooks on the arm.
- Use a vice grips to squeeze the ‘S’ hooks closed. This will prevent the wind or other elements from releasing the sign from the arm.
|Lawn Sign Holder (white)||$59.99 (hanging sign sold separately)|
|Includes T-post ground anchor|
|Includes T-post ground anchor|
|Lawn Sign Holder (white) with celtic corner||$99.99|
|Lawn Sign Holder (white) with monogram (1 side)||(hanging sign sold separately)|
|Lawn Sign Holder (white) with monogram (2 sides)||(hanging sign sold separately)|
|*Contact us for shipping and handling costs|
NOTE: For stock sign options, click here.
What other customers have done
We’ll be adding more information about the lawn sign Holders soon.
Contact us in the meantime to order or find out more about this product.